Forest fans on SSN.

TFC said:
They deserve their moment, fair play to them.

Always had a soft spot for Forest cos Cloughie was such a character.

I always had a spot for them as I felt they were very similar to us, big club who had tasted success a long time ago and dropped out of sight. After yesterday I hope they get relegated but that's probably the sour grapes talking....

I can't believe that people are still looking back at Saturday, it was shit in fact not that good.

Forest wanted it more than we did, we haven't competed, but it's gone, all over, finished, the result won't change even if you keep dwelling on it.

Now, if we don't get a result at Pompey the pressure will go up another notch.

By the way what will the team be?

No Ireland or SWP

Can't possibly play Elano or Fernandes again can he?

Had to edit this and add Vassell christ how can you forget that

PaleBlue said:
TFC said:
They deserve their moment, fair play to them.

Always had a soft spot for Forest cos Cloughie was such a character.

I always had a spot for them as I felt they were very similar to us, big club who had tasted success a long time ago and dropped out of sight. After yesterday I hope they get relegated but that's probably the sour grapes talking....
You say similar to us? What do you mean, fcuking SHITE!

yeseye said:
PaleBlue said:
You say similar to us? What do you mean, fcuking SHITE!

Which bit of 'big club who had tasted success a long time ago then struggled in the wilderness' was difficult for you to understand mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.