formation/team from sunday. Would it work against the better

blue wang

we lined up with a back four that is solid as houses in the centre.
Lescot and komps best centre pairing in the league. Kolorov is starting to look sharp,seems to have a bit more time on the ball everytime i see him play.
Pace is no issue ,just the adjustment from league to league. Just needs more guts and less glory in defence ,i am backing him for a strong finish.
Zab should be back soon,nothing wrong with boyata just cant see him put a cross in.
Back four looking good

dejong -silva-yaya.
Although this looks less capable defensively.
Silva is as fiesty as they come and gets through a lot of work, there is a huge added defensive shift to attack pay'-off. Silva with his vision and passing can turn on the attack at any time. We saw this with the much increased tempo. He also has 2 players technicaly superior to barry alongside him . You have to wok dam hard to get the ball off yaya,silva and dejong. Plus you also have yaya running at players from deep, let it be noted that de jongs passing is second to none,forward or sideways.
This midfield is awsome.
Front three
aj-tevez-balo.
This is definetly the best 3. Gives us options.
Over the top-balo and aj to chase.plenty of pace
Through the midle-silva put tevez or aj through. Still needs to develop a relationship with balo
the cross-aj can find a man,still has to take a touch and change pegs. Kolorov is looking dangerous and starting to find players
.petty richards is out

the future is blue if we hit some form we could push for 2nd
just need to get tevez ripping and roaring again,keep balo on the path of rightesnous(spelling?) ,improve joe's distribution and we will be right as rain.
Come on blues

If NdJ and YaYa are on form, I believe they are good enough to allow us to play Silva, AJ, Mario and Carlos.

Especially with VK and Lescott in such superb form at centre-back.

With those attacking options - as well as YaYa's surging runs from midfield, few defences can live with us.

We demolished Liverpool at ours using the old system. We shut out our left hand side and attacked theirs. It worked particularly well because they had a centre-half playing at left back, he couldn't keep up with AJ. They are in exactly the same boat now, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if we reprised those tactics.

He'll be looking to rotate as well. We may have an advantage over United because of the number of important games they are playing in the run up to the semi. If we can maximise that.....

Barry, Milner, Zabaleta, Dzeko would all benefit from a game. I would guess that at least two of Yaya, De Jong, Tevez, and Silva will be wrapped up in cotton wool for the semi. Yaya out Barry in is nailed on IMO.

maybe milner for yaya (on sunday)....milner is better at tracking back, has a better engine and can still get forward and help the attack....

yaya had an excellent game but he is a little suspect when he is having to recover his defensive position and responsibilities

simon23 said:
maybe milner for yaya (on sunday)....milner is better at tracking back, has a better engine and can still get forward and help the attack....

yaya had an excellent game but he is a little suspect when he is having to recover his defensive position and responsibilities

This would want to see Milner given a game

Please rest Yaya, he looked exhausted by the end of today. we can put it milner or barry and be fine. I want him fresh for manure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.