Former City Player George Glendon Rape Case (NOT GUILTY)

sounds like he was sober and she was very drunk so just dont have sex,its not difficult is it

Where does it say that he was sober?

For what it’s worth, I think cases like this shouldn’t even get to court. So much reasonable doubt, nobody knows or will ever know what went on in that room. Did the girl sober up like so many of us on the taxi ride home, given that she was no longer drinking? Did she have high heels on that contributed to her falling? How is she able to post on social media at 5am if she’s so intoxicated? Too many questions, too much doubt.

Doesnt sound good for him this just reading through it. Lots of witnesses seeing her fall over etc but nobody can verify what went on when they got back to his mates.

Also hes referred to as Ex Manchester City because that story has come from a Manchester news paper

It's madness though, I've slept with girls after a night out where they've been falling over, and the day after we've both just gone our separate ways..... it's frightening to know that in an instance they could just accuse you of rape even though in the moment everything seems to be perfectly innocent and just a drunken hook up!!

Whenever you read of a rape story and how intoxicated a girl was, it almost seems seedy, as if they're trying to make it out as though the defendant was stood in a corner drinking water eyeing up who his prey was going to be.

You have to be so careful with who you pick up these days.

What I find odd is that she blacked out, yet still somehow managed to send perfectly well wrote text messages at 5am.... I've been on blackout states where operating a phone is pretty much impossible.... I get the impression she's using the "I can't remember most the night" excuse, the same that lass who accused Ched Evans of rape as well.

I think I'm going to start taking a breathalyzer out with me from now on.
we'll never know for sure,the general rule has to be don't have sex with someone pissed if you are not and applies to men and women,just not worth the hassle and i'd rather have sex with someone who is as with it as me

It's madness though, I've slept with girls after a night out where they've been falling over, and the day after we've both just gone our separate ways..... it's frightening to know that in an instance they could just accuse you of rape even though in the moment everything seems to be perfectly innocent and just a drunken hook up!!

Whenever you read of a rape story and how intoxicated a girl was, it almost seems seedy, as if they're trying to make it out as though the defendant was stood in a corner drinking water eyeing up who his prey was going to be.

You have to be so careful with who you pick up these days.

I know where you are coming from mate, I sort of think the way things are going these days one night stands will become a thing of the past. Its just such a risk you wonder if its worth it.

Where does it say that he was sober?

For what it’s worth, I think cases like this shouldn’t even get to court. So much reasonable doubt, nobody knows or will ever know what went on in that room. Did the girl sober up like so many of us on the taxi ride home, given that she was no longer drinking? Did she have high heels on that contributed to her falling? How is she able to post on social media at 5am if she’s so intoxicated? Too many questions, too much doubt.
he was the one who remembers he asked her for her consent as such so he wasn't that drunk,anyway too heavy a subject for me to get stuck into at the moment,i'll just read for now

The issue will be not that he didn’t ask for consent, but if pissed could she give “informed consent “. You can only give consent if you have capacity.

If someone is semi-unconscious, don't have sex with them, it's pretty simple really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.