Former players scoring against us....

Mad Eyed Screamer

Probably the most famous one is this one

Of course Milner has scored a couple for the Scousers, and Sturridge has scored too.
I also recall Paul Power for Everton, Roger Palmer got a hatrick for Oldham and Paul Moulden got a single for the Latics too.
Michael Brown, Steve Lomas and Paul Dickov.
Anyone have anymore?

Probably the most famous one is this one

Of course Milner has scored a couple for the Scousers, and Sturridge has scored too.
I also recall Paul Power for Everton, Roger Palmer got a hatrick for Oldham and Paul Moulden got a single for the Latics too.
Michael Brown, Steve Lomas and Paul Dickov.
Anyone have anymore?

there was a time when there was that many ex city players out there that it was inevitable .the ones that spring to mind are barnes for west brom,dave Watson and channon for Southampton.all no doubt proving Malcom Allison that he was correct in selling them on.

Dunney Monster for Villa
Warhurst for Sheff Wed
Andy May for Huddersfield
Patrick Roberts for Cel... oh hang on a minute

The season we got relegated to what was in reality the old third division, I lost count of the number of so called ex players and fans of ours, who played for other clubs but scored the winner against us. I can't recall the name of one of them, but I got sick of hearing the wankers saying although they had supported us since being in the womb, they played for 'X,Y,Z' now and had no sympathy.

The season we got relegated to what was in reality the old third division, I lost count of the number of so called ex players and fans of ours, who played for other clubs but scored the winner against us. I can't recall the name of one of them, but I got sick of hearing the wankers saying although they had supported us since being in the womb, they played for 'X,Y,Z' now and had no sympathy.

Him for Stockport springs to mind, the one who allegedly had a City tattoo on his calf.. wilbraham?

Dunney Monster for Villa
Warhurst for Sheff Wed
Andy May for Huddersfield
Patrick Roberts for Cel... oh hang on a minute
Andy may's was prob the only one ever cheered!!! "Bit late for a comeback" i still remember the commentator saying

Him for Stockport springs to mind, the one who allegedly had a City tattoo on his calf.. wilbraham?

I think the one who scored for Bury in the 0-1 as well was supposed to be a Blue. I seem to remember they all looked delighted to score and professional or not if I had the chance to score against us, especially when we were in such deep shit, it would have gone over the bar!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.