Former youth team player John Clarke from Ireland

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
flinty1975 said:
Steve Crompton, wonder what happened to him, always looked like a good keeper.

Buy the book and find out ;)
Left City, went to Carlisle, Stockport, Wycombe, Witton.
He admits in the book he was a few inches short to be a top keeper!

Where can i get the book from MES?

kippaxwarrior said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
flinty1975 said:

Where can i get the book from MES?

Just in the process of handing it over to the publisher - hopefully out by Easter, if not deffo by the end of the season.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
flinty1975 said:

Look forward to it, sounds like it will be a good read, btw will there be a kindle version?

Sorry for bumping a six year old thread, but I am trying to get in touch with John Clarke, as he played for my team Huddersfield Town, can anyone help at all?

I knew them all quite well, my mum used to have City Yts players as lodgers when I was a kid. Mills, McCauley, o’ Boyle, docherty, finlinson, John Clark. Steve Redmond used be around a lot.

Was great growing up around the club like that

Sorry for bumping a six year old thread, but I am trying to get in touch with John Clarke, as he played for my team Huddersfield Town, can anyone help at all?
He lives in Dublin, drives a taxi for a living. Unfortunately don't know and more than that.

I knew them all quite well, my mum used to have City Yts players as lodgers when I was a kid. Mills, McCauley, o’ Boyle, docherty, finlinson, John Clark. Steve Redmond used be around a lot.

Was great growing up around the club like that
Bloody hell..... could have done with knowing that when I was writing the book! (I hope your mum isn't the one described as having a shit hole as a house!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.