Formula 1 2022

That was the point I was making about Vettel. Quite the love-in for him on Sunday but he was hated just as much as Verstappen back when he was winning world titles.

Vettel got out of Red Bull and grew up.

Horner is a fucking cancer on the sport and Marko is not much better.

Unfortunately Max is not just under contract with RB until he's 31, he's surrounded by Nelson Piquet and Jos Verstappen, 2 of the biggest scumbags to go near the sport and Alonso, by far the most toxic driver on the grid.

So he's very unlikely to change.

A week on and on the large my view of this season is one to forget.

Red Bull’s dominance, Ferrari having a quick car and being incompetent. Mercedes producing a Lada of a car design.

It was boring as a whole, highlights were Silverstone and George Russell getting his first win the other week. Will be interesting to see what impact less wind tunnel testing will do to Red Bull compared to Ferrari and Mercedes.

The worst kept secret has been confirmed.
Binotto has resigned, leaving Ferrari at the end of the year.

Getting my close season F1 fix by reading Marc 'Elvis' Priestley's book about life inside the McLaren pit team.

Only just started it but it's great so far. There's a bit about what a party lifestyle it was. An "unnamed" F1 driver was dangled out of a limo window for accidentally knocking over someone's line of cocaine.

That's got Kimi Raikonnen written all over it.

Getting my close season F1 fix by reading Marc 'Elvis' Priestley's book about life inside the McLaren pit team.

Only just started it but it's great so far. There's a bit about what a party lifestyle it was. An "unnamed" F1 driver was dangled out of a limo window for accidentally knocking over someone's line of cocaine.

That's got Kimi Raikonnen written all over it.

Only about 3 weeks till we start getting the new car reveals and then a couple of weeks after that the new series of Drive to Survive is released!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.