Forward!!!!

Haaland has got to be our number one target . But there is clearly something wrong if we can't wipe the floor with most teams , including spuds , with the players we currently have . Hard facts , how many spuds players would be good enough for our squad ?
Unfortunately we have a few players in the squad who lack desire and have other things going on in their heads that doesn't involve our club . There are one or two players not committed and getting picked which will get right up the arse of players fully committed who are on the bench . A few seasons back we had the right balance , we didn't have the greatest players going but we had a TEAM of really top players fully committed . You can sea this with the dippers now , not dripping in top talent but fully committed . Really top teams have both attributes all the time or at least most of it .
Pep needs to sort this before it grows out of control .

An instant improvement imo would be to drop Mahrez from the team and put him on the transfer list at the first opportunity. His performances must sriously piss off our players.

I thought Carragher (I think it was him) made a valid point during one of his punditry moments. He gave examples of 2 City attacks.
First one, our wingers stayed very wide, stretching their 5-man defence across the pitch and, as a result, there were gaps through which we could play the ball forward.
Second example, our wingers Sterling and Mahrez came in off their wings and narrowed the attack, their defenders were able to close up the gap and kept blocking our passes.
Exactly the point I was trying to make, inversion plays into the hands of a team sitting deep

We're two proper signings away from being invincible again. That's all. This next window is one of the most important since the takeover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.