Forward!!!!

Remember all those really fast 2 yard rondo passes? Where the fuck have they gone!!
When you lose world class players and genuinely exciting skilful players, and have simply just good or even average players in their place, everything will be much worse... and we are.

Fernandinho, David Silva and Agüero (plus Sané) have all pretty much gone from this team now, and you can really tell!

EDIT- and as I type, Micah Richards has pretty much said what I’ve said there word for word. He also added “when you look at Agüero Silva Sané with de Bruyne, and now look at Sterling Mahrez and Torres with de Bruyne... there’s a big difference in the ‘umph’ between those players, I know who I’d rather play against!”

When you lose world class players and genuinely exciting skilful players, and have simply just good or even average players in their place, everything will be much worse... and we are.

Fernandinho, David Silva and Agüero (plus Sané) have all pretty much gone from this team now, and you can really tell!

EDIT- and as I type, Micah Richards has pretty much said what I’ve said there word for word. He also added “when you look at Agüero Silva Sané with de Bruyne, and now look at Sterling Mahrez and Torres... I know who I’d rather play against!”
Same didn’t even play that much his first season when we won a lot.... didn’t really play consistent 2nd either lol...last year people were flipping out when pep played David and saying he was too old and now are bitching bc he isn’t here lord

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.