Forward!!!!

And how do you think Kane would perform with a 10 man defence to get through for 90 minutes . Getting a bit pissed off with people complimenting players , teams and managers who park the bus and play shithouse football . I can understand teams with little resources stooping to park the bus tactics but not clubs like spuds and the rags . If City ever went down the park the bus root my season ticket would be thrown under a bus . Alright they got the 3 points but lets have it right some bad refereeing decisions , luck and bad finishing went their way . But really could not pay to watch that brand of football , ever .
The best teams the world over have to cope with teams parking the bus against them, that's the way it's always been.

Worrying if the players have to tell him what needs fixing though. Meant to be best coach in the world. I’d be very concerned if we had a player revolt
Even the best manager need advice and need participants to be more involved in the decision making. He lost Arteta, and lost Kompany and thus he need someone who can help hem to find the best solutions and rearrange the team to be more effective and efficient.

And how do you think Kane would perform with a 10 man defence to get through for 90 minutes . Getting a bit pissed off with people complimenting players , teams and managers who park the bus and play shithouse football . I can understand teams with little resources stooping to park the bus tactics but not clubs like spuds and the rags . If City ever went down the park the bus root my season ticket would be thrown under a bus . Alright they got the 3 points but lets have it right some bad refereeing decisions , luck and bad finishing went their way . But really could not pay to watch that brand of football , ever .
Is it any less boring than watching our pedestrian build up that ultimately goes nowhere? Or less predicate le than know we will concede the first time a team has a meaningful attack? Jesus is employed to be a threat and create things against teams that play the way you describe my original point was that I don’t believe he is good enough at doing that. Kane has a lot more to his game and so he offers any team he plays in more.

We need to stop with the inverted wingers as they just cut back every single time and it slows us right down.

Torres is pacy and direct enough from the left so Sterling needs to come back to the right.
Seems like all of us are saying this. Are we all stupid or is Pep stubborn? Vote now!

I thought Carragher (I think it was him) made a valid point during one of his punditry moments. He gave examples of 2 City attacks.
First one, our wingers stayed very wide, stretching their 5-man defence across the pitch and, as a result, there were gaps through which we could play the ball forward.
Second example, our wingers Sterling and Mahrez came in off their wings and narrowed the attack, their defenders were able to close up the gap and kept blocking our passes.

I thought Carragher (I think it was him) made a valid point during one of his punditry moments. He gave examples of 2 City attacks.
First one, our wingers stayed very wide, stretching their 5-man defence across the pitch and, as a result, there were gaps through which we could play the ball forward.
Second example, our wingers Sterling and Mahrez came in off their wings and narrowed the attack, their defenders were able to close up the gap and kept blocking our passes.
It also didn’t help whenever Mahrez got the ball he just ran it out of play

Would be nice to sign an alternative striker who can bully the oppostion , Dzeko used to do a decent job , obviously we have DeLap but he is raw , Haaland would be a good shout in January , we need a plan B.

The big concern isn't that we're not finishing chances it's creating them in the first place, something we're not even doing now. Clear cut chances seem to be at a premium every prem game we play, but we can seemingly do it in the champs league. So what will change from now on?, I'm not convinced it will as there's only a seriously unfit Aguero to come in to try and make a difference.
We made a big mistake not signing another striker last summer, Liverpool managed it and are reaping the rewards, was a totally underwhelming window fucking around for two months to sign two central defenders and leaving other areas untouched. We're paying the price for that incompetence now.

Would be nice to sign an alternative striker who can bully the oppostion , Dzeko used to do a decent job , obviously we have DeLap but he is raw , Haaland would be a good shout in January , we need a plan B.
Haaland has got to be our number one target . But there is clearly something wrong if we can't wipe the floor with most teams , including spuds , with the players we currently have . Hard facts , how many spuds players would be good enough for our squad ?
Unfortunately we have a few players in the squad who lack desire and have other things going on in their heads that doesn't involve our club . There are one or two players not committed and getting picked which will get right up the arse of players fully committed who are on the bench . A few seasons back we had the right balance , we didn't have the greatest players going but we had a TEAM of really top players fully committed . You can sea this with the dippers now , not dripping in top talent but fully committed . Really top teams have both attributes all the time or at least most of it .
Pep needs to sort this before it grows out of control .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.