Found.

stonerblue

Took dog on the park this morning and spotted some rubbish that needed binning. Picked it up thinking its an empty bag (placcy sports shop with cord strap) but had some weight. Inside i found 3 opened parcel bags and one still sealed shut. I opened it as i was about to bin it and a load of white powder spilled out. I took it home for further investigation. Deffo not charlie but could be speed. Just been back to the bin and rooted a bit further to find a handfull of 'wraps' and some disposable gloves.
So now i have about 2lbs of unknown substance sat on my fridge that smells like speed, and from the miniscule crumb i tried, tastes like speed. Got my jab tomorrow so not gonna give it a proper try til weekend.
If i'm not back on here by Saturday then it is probably ricin.

What've you found?

Took dog on the park this morning and spotted some rubbish that needed binning. Picked it up thinking its an empty bag (placcy sports shop with cord strap) but had some weight. Inside i found 3 opened parcel bags and one still sealed shut. I opened it as i was about to bin it and a load of white powder spilled out. I took it home for further investigation. Deffo not charlie but could be speed. Just been back to the bin and rooted a bit further to find a handfull of 'wraps' and some disposable gloves.
So now i have about 2lbs of unknown substance sat on my fridge that smells like speed, and from the miniscule crumb i tried, tastes like speed. Got my jab tomorrow so not gonna give it a proper try til weekend.
If i'm not back on here by Saturday then it is probably ricin.

What've you found?
Yes officer, this man.

Me and my dad found a body once. It was floating the Helford estuary in Cornwall, all covered in crabs, the seagulls flew off when we got to it, a gruesome sight. We notified the Coastguard.....Apparently 4 people had hit a rock in a speed boat a few weeks earlier and all died. One was towed in by a sailor and one was found about 5 miles inland caught in some tree roots. Dont know if the fourth one was found.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.