Foundation Degree

Mark - TheBlue

I am considering doing one at MMU. Anyone had an experience or done a foundation degree in anything ? I know it all depends what your doing but i was just wondering if anyone has done one and if they are worth doing and does it make the cross over to a full degree easier?

Mark - TheBlue said:
I am considering doing one at MMU. Anyone had an experience or done a foundation degree in anything ? I know it all depends what your doing but i was just wondering if anyone has done one and if they are worth doing and does it make the cross over to a full degree easier?

Foundation Degrees are a bag of shite.

If you're looking for a pre-degree programme, HNC's and HND's are the way to go.

Employers do not recognise Foundation degrees.

Danbert said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

Foundation Degrees are a bag of shite.

If you're looking for a pre-degree programme, HNC's and HND's are the way to go.

Employers do not recognise Foundation degrees.

Have to agree with Danbert, Foundation degrees mean nothing to potential employers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.