Four in a row documentary on youtube

Sorry but I thought that was shite. I assume it was produced by City TV. But what a wasted opportunity to produce an iconic documentary of a momentous season. I was lost after about 10 minutes as I couldn't keep up with whatever match was on. Terrible production and why have that orchestral music constantly blaring away in the background? A bit like the delayed Treble series...a real missed opportunity.

Sorry but I thought that was shite. I assume it was produced by City TV. But what a wasted opportunity to produce an iconic documentary of a momentous season. I was lost after about 10 minutes as I couldn't keep up with whatever match was on. Terrible production and why have that orchestral music constantly blaring away in the background? A bit like the delayed Treble series...a real missed opportunity.
Imagine how shit the 5-in-a-row one will be.

It's GARBAGE. With constant SHAKY CAM and MASSIVE EDITS in middle of plays/ shots.

Which makes it even worse with its wrongly edit tables..

1725663475572.png

We only lost 3 games the entire of last season.

But by all means if you want to watch that crap.. I won't stop you. Some people are only happy when it rains..

The build up to the goals, running on a loop then showing the finish, was particularly nauseating.

not sure who put it together, but I thought you needed permission to use that much footage?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.