Fox News

urban genie

We moan about bbc and sky a bot over here but we really are lucky not to have the fuckwittery of this channel.

I must admit I some times watch itore as a comedy than serious news as the astounding levels of a lack of common sense or self awareness is comical.

From this week alone

Complete lack of realisation of where they are as they laugh away.

And this idiot

Think someone needs to tell him what inspred the french revolution, and that they use the metric system for trade and they have no problem when chapioning people owning a 9mm hand gun

Scroll through the internet and you will find countless clips of this channels lunacy and stupidity.

Oh and before it's fan go what about CNN blah blah, that can be equally comical too, but fox does it best

Last edited:
We moan about bbc and sky a botnover here but we really are lucky npt tp have the fuckwittery of this channel.

I must admit I some times watch itore as a comedy than serious news as the astounding levels of a lack of common sense or self awareness is comical.

From this week alone

Complete lack of realisation of where they are as they laugh away.

And this idiot

Think someone needs to tell him what inspred the french revolution, and that they use the metric system for trade and they have no problem when chapioning people owning a 9mm hand gun

Scroll through the internet and you will find countless clips of this channels lunacy and stupidity.

Oh and before it's fan go what about CNN blah blah, that can be equally comical too, but fox does it best

The leftist agenda on the likes of The Guardian/Chamnel 4 is equally astounding.... even last month we had Jon Snow making his “white men” comment on live TV

The leftist agenda on the likes of The Guardian/Chamnel 4 is equally astounding.... even last month we had Jon Snow making his “white men” comment on live TV

dont turn this political, I purposely never mentioned their political motivation, and focused on their stupidity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.