Fox News

Can a mod send this down to the politics dungeon please x

Why it is about a news channel not a paticular political opinion, has anyone spouted political opinion or just shown clips of bad journalism.

Post clips of other bad news articles from other channels if you want.

dont turn this political, I purposely never mentioned their political motivation, and focused on their stupidity.

You’re being naive in the extreme if you didn’t think this would happen. We’ve already had people trying to compare and contrast the channel to CNN, which I’m sure you’ll agree, from a stupidity POV, is a poor comparison

It’s a station with a very obvious agenda. I imagine it’s great for those who enjoy being force fed news that fits within that agenda.

For every other rational thinking person it’s a laughing stock.
No surprises to see the names of posters who think there’s nothing wrong with it.

You’re being naive in the extreme if you didn’t think this would happen. We’ve already had people trying to compare and contrast the channel to CNN, which I’m sure you’ll agree, from a stupidity POV, is a poor comparison

I really am not, believe me

Liar... liar, bum's on fire!

You really think I didn't expect your response early on, I even said in my OP.

I more than expected someone to take umbridge with the fact fox is right wing and conservative and it being ridiculed.

The fact is the place parodies serious news itself all the time, and worthy of piss taking

Last edited:
I find Fox News unsettling because of the narratives they create for these white boomer "morally superior" assholes. But what Sinclair Broadcast Group does to editorialized US news commentary on a national level is criminal. Watch this if you haven't seen it before. It is VERY real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.