FPL - 2023/24 | City Discussion

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
FPL prices beginning to be revealed.

Headline is definitely that Haaland is 14 million (equalling the record for the most expensive player, alongside Henry, Van Persie, and fake Ronaldo).

Reckon he won’t start out as the most selected player this coming season as people wait to see if he is as prolific, especially given his drop off in scoring at the end of last season. Teams have started to double and triple team him (and manhandle him, which refs have largely ignored). That opens up space and creates chances for our other players but definitely makes it difficult for him to be as productive as early days after he joined, which may in turn make his initial price-to-points output difficult to justify, particularly when you have get two or three players that will barely play or score points just to accommodate him.

Interested to see where KDB, Foden, and Alvarez are priced.

Tront, £8.0m

ug7zh9z.gif

Hate the way that they drip feed prices to try and build up the hype these days. Not much point in releasing prices of selected big names if you’ve got no idea who to pick alongside them for another 24-48 hours. Just release all the prices simultaneously as used to be the case.
Regardless of all that, I’ll do what I always do and wait until a few days before the start of the season before picking a team. Way too soon to be racking the brains over this!

Hate the way that they drip feed prices to try and build up the hype these days. Not much point in releasing prices of selected big names if you’ve got no idea who to pick alongside them for another 24-48 hours. Just release all the prices simultaneously as used to be the case.
Regardless of all that, I’ll do what I always do and wait until a few days before the start of the season before picking a team. Way too soon to be racking the brains over this!
I’ll do what I always do: auto-generate a team as soon as the new FPL season opens so I can renew my cash leagues,, but spend all summer discussing the new players, prices, and potential setups, only to wait until about an hour before the first selection deadline to make my real team, which will be nothing like the ones I have discussed for the past few months.

Last edited:
More 2023/24 prices released.

City players thus far:

Viking Smash - 14m
King Kev - 10.5m
High ABV - 7.5m
Burn-away - 6.5m
Johnny Cajones - 5.5m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.