Frank Field Quits Labour

And no fucks were given by the membership.
Disliked by members, his CLP (he was parachutted in by kinnock and wasn't wanted).
Called thatcher one of his heroes
Was up for deseleection anyway
Supports PIPs
Generally was a tosser.

He won't be missed

This post reads like someone with a secret crush, what next pulling his hair or calling him stinky pants. Man up and ask him out on a date.

This post reads like someone with a secret crush, what next pulling his hair or calling him stinky pants. Man up and ask him out on a date.

Not a helpful commentry, you have done much better ones in other political threads.

Point is to debate his choice, I personnaly won't miss him in the party, do you have an opinion on his quiting or just banal comments

Very disappointed to still be banned from the Corbyn thread. I was dieing to ask Prestwich blue what he had for his tea the other night but couldn’t.

You ain't missing anything

I love fumbles persistance. We have some great left wing loons at he moment - him, blue thru and thru and ricster and len rum. When I see their posts I always imagine them wearing shorts and looking just like Corbyn. Rascal is that extreme he can’t even post anymore!

Not a helpful commentry, you have done much better ones in other political threads.

Point is to debate his choice, I personnaly won't miss him in the party, do you have an opinion on his quiting or just banal comments

Don’t know enough about him to be honest mate all I will say Is all these lone voices, conspirators, trouble causers and minorities are certainly building up. It must be exhausting for the cultists to try and defame the hoards to protect balaclava man. It might have been easier from the start to just say jezza hasn’t/isn’t dealing with this very well but its not a big enough reason to lose my support.

People are so obvious with their motives and deflection we can only laugh about it.

Party leader himself says there’s a problem - check

Deputy leader says there’s a serious problem - check

Jewish Labour MP’s say there is a problem - check

Several other MP’s quit saying there’s a problem - check

Corbynites go after everyone but the party leader (!!!), calling them Tories, traitors, virtue signallers, about to be sacked anyway and even in some cases online - actual antisemitic insults.

Swap this to the US and the personnel and it’s the behaviour of Trump supporters.

Party leader himself says there’s a problem - check

Deputy leader says there’s a serious problem - check

Jewish Labour MP’s say there is a problem - check

Several other MP’s quit saying there’s a problem - check

Corbynites go after everyone but the party leader (!!!), calling them Tories, traitors, virtue signallers, about to be sacked anyway and even in some cases online - actual antisemitic insults.

Swap this to the US and the personnel and it’s the behaviour of Trump supporters.

Frank field has been a bellend long before corbyn, even blair flirted the twat, this isn't a corbyn discussion that is the other thread.

Let's for once not drag every thread down the same path

Reactions: Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.