Frank Lampard tells Klopp where to go!

titanic.gif.cf.gif

Good on him. Their cheating needs calling out like this every time it happens. They’re the biggest shit houses going.

I read somewhere today that Lampard said to the lad who was giving him shit on the Liverpool bench; “only title you’ve ever won and you’re giving it the biggun, fuck off!”

Last edited by a moderator:
The more i get to know about Frank Lampard , the more i like him. A great professional player, put in 100% when he was with us and liked by the fans of the clubs he has played for. Rare amongst footballers, he has a brain, is well educated and is honest. His father was a class player and it's obvious that he was raised well by his parents. He congratulated Liverpool but then put things into perspective, well done. He's endorsed what most feel about Liverpool and echoes what was self evident when they strutted onto the pitch at the Etihad. I don't mind losing out to other teams, it's all part of sport but you need to be gracious . This Liverpool team are coming up short . The fans, the club, player and manager .

The more i get to know about Frank Lampard , the more i like him. A great professional player, put in 100% when he was with us and liked by the fans of the clubs he has played for. Rare amongst footballers, he has a brain, is well educated and is honest. His father was a class player and it's obvious that he was raised well by his parents. He congratulated Liverpool but then put things into perspective, well done. He's endorsed what most feel about Liverpool and echoes what was self evident when they strutted onto the pitch at the Etihad. I don't mind losing out to other teams, it's all part of sport but you need to be gracious . This Liverpool team are coming up short . The fans, the club, player and manager .
Met Frank and his missus in Manchester.
An absolute gentleman who loved the way he was respected and treated in Manchester.
Made the most of his talent and played with passion and a tough streak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.