Frank Lampard to Chelsea Confirmed

Mourinho got sacked from chelsea and went on to manage Manchester United with great success
He is a successful manager,lamps has had 12 months in the championship,he will end up going back there with his tail between his legs,this is a major leap and he is not ready

Fucking stupid decision by Chelsea. Although saying that I like Lampard and hope he does well but not at city’s expense

No disrespect to him but he took a team that finished 6th, called in a few favours to get some promising Premier League youngsters and finished 6th.

He'll not get any special treatment from Roman if Chelsea are mid-table and out of the Champions League come Christmas time, he'll be out on his arse.

no win really poor start at Derby sacked low pay off
poor start at Chelsea = big pay day
then TV job telling Pep he's a fraud = win
I think you do Frank a disservice. He’s a good bloke and unlike most footballers, intelligent with it.

I’m very happy for him.

What’s he got to lose?

If he fails, they’ll say it was too early, and there was a transfer ban, and so it won’t necessarily harm his career. He has enough brownie points for that. Plus a few more millions in the bank.

If he succeeds, the world is his lobster.

I’d defo go for it if I were for him.

I think this is a smart appointment by chelsea. With their transfer ban, expectations for next season are going to be at the lowest they’ll ever be under Abramovich which gives him a bit of time.

Lampard will get the major voices at Chelsea on board which is something they’ve struggled with massively over he years. Their squad needs some work if they’re to challenge for titles but it’s still good enough to grab fourth comfortably imo, they’ll have to learn to play without relying on Hazard but with kante in his natural position and some of their talented youngsters getting a chance through necessity, there’s enough in that squad to do better than arsenal and United.

If he gets top 4 he’ll get some money to spend next summer and can then build. I’m happy for Chelsea to do well, a strong Chelsea side leaves a stronger chance of United Liverpool and spurs winning nothing. if we can’t win the league, Chelsea are usually the least offensive team from the realistic contenders.

He is a successful manager,lamps has had 12 months in the championship,he will end up going back there with his tail between his legs,this is a major leap and he is not ready
He’s a very likeable guy is frank but i totally agree kaz to big a job for him so early in his career

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.