Frank Lampard

WeaverWonderland

Had to laugh at Frank on SSN saying Utd, Liverpool and City have spent a lot of money this summer on new signings we are a little different to them!!

Laughable firstly we have spent around 15m up to now and Chelsea different hahaha thats funny!!

I'm really questioning his I.Q. Are you sure its 3 digits? Or even 2 for that matter.

Train said:
I'm really questioning his I.Q. Are you sure its 3 digits? Or even 2 for that matter.
Not that you'd know it to listen to him but he's a bright lad is Frank. Went to one of the country's top schools, whose former pupils include Robin Day, former Times editor Peter Stothard, Health Secretary Andrew Lansley and a few Oxford & Cambridge professors. On the down side, Noel Edmonds, Keith Allen and Jodie Marsh were also there as well.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Train said:
Not that you'd know it to listen to him but he's a bright lad is Frank. Went to one of the country's top schools, whose former pupils include Robin Day, former Times editor Peter Stothard, Health Secretary Andrew Lansley and a few Oxford & Cambridge professors. On the down side, Noel Edmonds, Keith Allen and Jodie Marsh were also there as well.

He went because his Dad had money.

He is a thick fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.