Frank McKeown

mad4city

Nope, I'd never heard of him, either.
He's the captain of Stranraer, apparently.
Somebody wrote a letter to this morning's Sunday Independent about his exploits last weekend and I thought it worth repeating the gist of it, here.
At 8am, he finished his duties as a firefighter at the scene of the Glasgow helicopter tragedy. That afternoon, he togged out and led his side to a 2 - 2 draw with Clyde.
Do you think he'll be included as late nominee for the BBC's Sports Personality of the Year?
No, me neither. But he f**king well should be.

mad4city said:
Somebody wrote a letter to this morning's Sunday Independent about his exploits last weekend and I thought it worth repeating the gist of it, here.
At 8am, he finished his duties as a firefighter at the scene of the Glasgow helicopter tragedy. That afternoon, he togged out and led his side to a 2 - 2 draw with Clyde.
Do you think he'll be included as late nominee for the BBC's Sports Personality of the Year?
for not being a good enough player to make a full time career of it and doing another job ? how do you know what his personality is he might be a proper knob

uwerosler28 said:
mad4city said:
for not being a good enough player to make a full time career of it and doing another job ? how do you know what his personality is he might be a proper knob

Stay classy mate.

uwerosler28 said:
mad4city said:

You're entitled to your opinion, I suppose.

uwerosler28 said:
mad4city said:

I thought that was a prerequisite for a nomination.

uwerosler28 said:
mad4city said:

You are an idiot!

Anyway we know it should be renamed sporting achievement as it's nothing to do with personality.
ffs Nigel Mansell won it.

mad4city said:

Next you will be suggesting that winning a few football matches,swearing,gobbing on the floor and shitting in lay-bys does not deserve a knighthood.

I suppose you think volunteers who give up their free time to look after the vulnerable in society should get one instead?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.