Frank Rykaard as new city manager to finish the project?

nubian

One of my fellow city supporters tried to take me to task when I mentioned Frank Rykaard. let me know what you think.
It goes like this>

Tommy "Chopper" C, Oz.
17/04/2009 at 11:23
I'll quote just a bit of your post here then answer it below: You said ( i have cut and pasted you quote as it was written)

"one thing that is apparent from your post is your total lack of knowledge of Rykard. If you , like many of the other anti Hughes brigade, believe there is disharmony in our dressing room now, just wait to see what will happen if Franky gets in there"

My response:
You are 100% right that Rykaard was removed after the dressing room turned against him.
Just let's remind you of just a few things, Barcelona had won nothing for years before he arrived (1999 to be exact) Five years later he had won
2 La Lega championships (Runners up 1)
1 champions League Title (Runners up 1)
the other 2 years his side were in the latter stages of every competition they entered.
It took him 1 season to get rid of the dead wood at Barcelona and sign the following
Ronaldinho,Deco, Samuel Eto'o, Rafael Márquez and Ludovic Giuly,
He also brought through from the academy Víctor Valdés, Carles Puyol, Xavi and Andrés Iniesta, Lionel Messi and Pato.

You ask me if I would like that kind of unress at my club!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!

Oh and just to make it quite clear.
My opinion about MH as manager is made by his actions whilst at this club exclusively.
I actually like the guy and thought he was a wonderful player. But I think he is only an average manager not suited to my club. (ONLY MY OPINION NOT A DECLARATION OF WAR)

I didn't say it was vacant, I was posing a question. It is supposed to be a disscussion forum

"....It took him 1 season to get rid of the dead wood at Barcelona...."

Why isn't Hughes allowed the same privilege?

Frank Rijaard would be my no1 choice....City and him would be made for one another....lets get The Clueless one out ASAP.

reni800 said:

He has been given one season albeit 6 games to go
Do you see us winning the league next season?
and the one after that???
Then the Champions League????
What next superstar is going to sign for us?????
Which new academy player has he (Hughes) brought through?????(not the ones already there)

Get ready for Cluelesses Excuses on sunday after we fail to beat WBA....along the lines of we were tired after Thursday...Clueless out Rikjaard in......Welsh Mafia out.!!

nubian said:
reni800 said:

He has been given one season albeit 6 games to go
Do you see us winning the league next season?
and the one after that???
Then the Champions League????
What next superstar is going to sign for us?????
Which new academy player has he (Hughes) brought through?????(not the ones already there)

"If if's and but's were candy and nuts..."

reni800 said:

Because there are far too many numpties around! anyone with half a brain will allow him the same privilege!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.