Frank Swift/Munich

goatastuta

Did anyone hear that bloke on talk sh*ite yesterday,that has written a book on the Munich disaster?
The bit that caught my attention was, he said it was obviously a scary trip for the utd players,terrible weather conditions etc. and they were scared of flying and the plane taking off,and most had never flown before.Then,he said Frank Swift was the only person that had flown before,due to being in the army!!! and he ordered the utd players,who were all sat in the middle of the plane,to go and sit at the back of the plane,as that was the safest place to sit! This was the fatal mistake as everyone that was at the back subsequently died!!!!

Is this true?

If not (which i suspect),how the hell does he get away with writing this,and why does a national radio station allow it to be broadcast further afield?

If correct Frank was right.
I watched Plane crash on TV the other night and it is the safe place to sit.

If its going to crash not a lot you can do but I would prefer the rear.

It's true that statistically sitting in the rear of a plane is more survivable than sitting elsewhere when there is a plane crash. But if the plane's not full and everyone moves to the back, this will have an effect on it's centre of gravity and in certain situations could affect the handling of the aircraft and cause an accident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.