Frank Turner

Saw him at Leeds fest last summer. He/they were good, got the crowd going considering it was pissin down at the time.

Will see em again at V this year. Not got an album yet but the tunes are catchy enough if you've not heard em before.

Have fun.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQMVHhxTtLc[/youtube]

Absolutely amazing music. Seen him live about 6 times now, some of the best gigs I've ever been to. Has a proper hardcore following who pretty much know the words to all of his songs, all of the gigs I've been to by him have been one huge singalong, me included. I suppose the more 'famous' tracks are photosynthesis, i still believe, long live the queen and the road, and all are awesome, but every song he's ever done is a gem. Any spare tickets going? lol

Can't go wrong with any of his CD's ... personal favourite track is 'Thatcher F**ked the Kids" - enjoy the gig!

My Daughter is going to see him tonight in London for the ninth time. She has been telling me to listen to him for ages. On first listen, he reminded me of Tom Robinson - who I loved when I was my Daughters' age; The more I hear the more I like and he was excellent when I saw him support "Green Day" at the Cricket Ground.

My Grandson who is 5, calls him "The shouty man".

ifiwasarichfan said:
My Daughter is going to see him tonight in London for the ninth time. She has been telling me to listen to him for ages. On first listen, he reminded me of Tom Robinson - who I loved when I was my Daughters' age; The more I hear the more I like and he was excellent when I saw him support "Green Day" at the Cricket Ground.

My Grandson who is 5, calls him "The shouty man".

That's exactly what my little nephew calls him. He does seem to shout a lot of his choruses. Part of the sing-along attraction though, I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.