Frankfurt to Hoffenheim, anyone?

aussie blake

Hey folks,

Regarding Hoffenheim away, forgive me if I’m a bit behind on this one, but is there anyone out there who has given thought to staying overnight in Frankfurt and organising a supporter coach or something like that to and from Hoffenheim just for the match?

I live in Madrid now and this is one I really want to do but it’s proving super difficult to arrange the specifics of getting there for me, as I’m sure it is for many based in Manchester and wherever else!

Cheers

Anyone traveling from Stuttgart on day of game and returning afterwards? Need to sort out a lift. Cheers.

Hey folks,

Regarding Hoffenheim away, forgive me if I’m a bit behind on this one, but is there anyone out there who has given thought to staying overnight in Frankfurt and organising a supporter coach or something like that to and from Hoffenheim just for the match?

I live in Madrid now and this is one I really want to do but it’s proving super difficult to arrange the specifics of getting there for me, as I’m sure it is for many based in Manchester and wherever else!

Cheers
3 of us are stopping in Ffurt mon and tue pal-gonna get train down to game and worry about getting back after the game if ur at a loose end get in touch for a booze

If I would not want to spend my night in a train station or to arrive at 4:00 o'clock or later in my hotel bed I would not plan to stay overnight in Frankfurt after the match if I do not have a car. Getting to the match is not the problem - but the match ends at 11 o'clock. You will still be able to get to the nearer cities around per public transport - but bahn.de shows me only one possibility with changing trains twice and arriving in Frankfurt main train station at 03:13 afterwards.

If I would not want to spend my night in a train station or to arrive at 4:00 o'clock or later in my hotel bed I would not plan to stay overnight in Frankfurt after the match if I do not have a car. Getting to the match is not the problem - but the match ends at 11 o'clock. You will still be able to get to the nearer cities around per public transport - but bahn.de shows me only one possibility with changing trains twice and arriving in Frankfurt main train station at 03:13 afterwards.

I think match kicks off at 6pm CET, over by 8 not 11 ?

Oh - ok. Did not have that in mind.

But still does not give you very good possibilities. 21:46 from Sinsheim Museum/Arena with 2 changes - Frankfurt main station 0:35

Will end up getting a joe us pal i can see it circa 180€ between the 3 of us so if another fancies this method to join us on return let me know

Will end up getting a joe us pal i can see it circa 180€ between the 3 of us so if another fancies this method to join us on return let me know

You could look for a hotel in vicinity, too. Hotel searches show me rooms starting for 28 EUR a night in a single room a 20 minute walk away from the Arena (not a booking side just an overlook over hotels in the area)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.