Franz Beckenbauer is (allegedly) a crook

Karl Heinz Rummenigge got a €250,000 fine for not paying tax on two Rolex watches

Uli Hoeness got a three year jail sentence for tax evasion of €28.5m

And now Beckenbauer has been found guilty.

I’m certain they were behind the Der Spiegel stories/leaks as well.
And Rummenigge's watches were a "gift" from officials connected to the Qatari World Cup bid. Just the tip of the iceberg. And these Bayern fraudsters are now the ones lecturing us on morals. You couldn't make it up though the UK media usually does!

I would object to most people being of that opinion, and irrespective of that, "most peoples" opinion doesn't equate to a fact.

I think its highly unlikely there is any collusion or anything of that ilk, but as you're probably aware - I can't say there is zero chance, in much the same way that anyone that wasn't involved in writing the articles can say with any certainty to the alternative.
Don't you think it's a bit suspicious that Der Spiegel have only published a very small and selective fraction of the information in the Pinto football leaks which have been described as one of the world's biggest ever data breaches, larger even than the Panama Papers and Wikileaks.

Why ?

The German media is working for Bayern Munich right now, trying to destabilise Sané so Bayern can sign him.

Why would this be any different ?
Why what?

The English Media who we're in cahoots with are trying destabilise Cancelo at Juventus right?

Transfer rumours and hacking internal emails are pretty different beasts as far as I'm concerned.

Why what?

The English Media who we're in cahoots with are trying destabilise Cancelo at Juventus right?

Transfer rumours and hacking internal emails are pretty different beasts as far as I'm concerned.

That's a total bollocks comparison.

The German media have blatantly lied about Sané in favour of Bayern since day one & are still working on their behalf, to continue tapping him up after Bayern have been warned off.

They seem to selectively target City on other matters, as do Bayern Munich.

Most of them were trying to get KDB to sign for Bayern rather than City.

No player has ever been tapped up by the media like Sané & no club has ever been targeted like City.

Bayern are running this shit show.

Based on what?

Because Der Spiegel is a German publication? Pretty thin connection to be certain of something.
Based on all those I mentioned above, plus more, always having digs at City in the press since about 2011. Hoeness saying in 2011 “I’m sure they’ll have a trick up their sleeve” when talking about how he thinks our £127m losses should mean we should have been banned from the CL. Last year he said that Sheikh Mansour puts up the price of oil after he buys a player for City to recoup the money spent. Based on that club being one of the old G14 and us upsetting the monopoly. Based on them being strong proponents of FFP. Based on them all being crooks. Based on the way they’ve played out the Leroy Sané situation and doing the same with Boateng, both times moaning about the fee we placed on the players and that we are “ridiculous” and “insane”. And based on the way the German press have interviewed everyone connected to Bayern and asked them about Leroy’s possible transfer.

They’re underhand that lot. Liars, critical of the Sheikh and City, instrumental in the group that’s tried to stop us.

That's a total bollocks comparison.

The German media have blatantly lied about Sané in favour of Bayern since day one & are still working on their behalf, to continue tapping him up after Bayern have been warned off.

They seem to selectively target City on other matters, as do Bayern Munich.

Most of them were trying to get KDB to sign for Bayern rather than City.

No player has ever been tapped up by the media like Sané & no club has ever been targeted like City.

Bayern are running this shit show.

Absolutely agree, Bayern are definitely behind Der Spiegel; it's just proving it that will be difficult.

Perhaps we (as a football club) have to start playing dirty like Bayern Munich and others and expose some truths

Based on all those I mentioned above, plus more, always having digs at City in the press since about 2011. Hoeness saying in 2011 “I’m sure they’ll have a trick up their sleeve” when talking about how he thinks our £127m losses should mean we should have been banned from the CL. Last year he said that Sheikh Mansour puts up the price of oil after he buys a player for City to recoup the money spent. Based on that club being one of the old G14 and us upsetting the monopoly. Based on them being strong proponents of FFP. Based on them all being crooks. Based on the way they’ve played out the Leroy Sané situation and doing the same with Boateng, both times moaning about the fee we placed on the players and that we are “ridiculous” and “insane”. And based on the way the German press have interviewed everyone connected to Bayern and asked them about Leroy’s possible transfer.

They’re underhand that lot. Liars, critical of the Sheikh and City, instrumental in the group that’s tried to stop us.

We will probably never know the truth. But we do know that Rui Pinto (the hacker) has been accused of blackmail and extortion. His method was to approach football clubs demanding money to prevent him releasing sensitive data about them to the media including Der Spiegel. It may well be that Bayern did not actually leak any information to Der Spiegel (not least becasue they have had run-ins with that magazine in the past) but surely it seems likely they have been involved in a behind-the-scenes smear campaign against City and PSG. They are not the only ones mind you.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.