Franz Beckenbauer is (allegedly) a crook

How does a little runt like him afford a lawyer of his stature ?
The article mentions Gilles Raymond, french philanthropist who is presumably financing pinto’s legal costs.
It shows that this whole thing could be huge and extremely embarrassing to many in football globally, and shows that the attention we’re getting would seem to be completely disproportionate to the allegations being made.

Based on what?

Because Der Spiegel is a German publication? Pretty thin connection to be certain of something.
giphy.gif

The article mentions Gilles Raymond, french philanthropist who is presumably financing pinto’s legal costs.
It shows that this whole thing could be huge and extremely embarrassing to many in football globally, and shows that the attention we’re getting would seem to be completely disproportionate to the allegations being made.
well, one good thing if this email thing all blows up on all teams... at least we have already had our dirty laundry hung out for the world to see. i would love to have a gander at what some of the other clubs have gotten up to!! :)

Karl Heinz Rummenigge got a €250,000 fine for not paying tax on two Rolex watches

Uli Hoeness got a three year jail sentence for tax evasion of €28.5m

And now Beckenbauer has been found guilty.

I’m certain they were behind the Der Spiegel stories/leaks as well.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.