Frazer Dainton Outside Carrington

The Fixer said:
Showed him about 10 mins ago on ssn reporting Outside Carrington, it sounded like he had some itk info or something but world war 3 kicked off in my house with the kids so missed what he was saying. Did anyone else see it?

Nowt mate. Due to the snow I've been stuck in watching SSN all day, I'm going slightly insane.

They just showed Hughes driving out of his house and the daft woman said, "More on this developing story as it happens." What???

Must be a slow news day. Developing story LMAO.
He was sacked, we have new manager. End of.

m27 said:
The Fixer said:
Showed him about 10 mins ago on ssn reporting Outside Carrington, it sounded like he had some itk info or something but world war 3 kicked off in my house with the kids so missed what he was saying. Did anyone else see it?

Nowt mate. Due to the snow I've been stuck in watching SSN all day, I'm going slightly insane.

They just showed Hughes driving out of his house and the daft woman said, "More on this developing story as it happens." What???
I can just see it now..."Breaking News...Mark Hughes goes to 24hr garage to get a bottle of milk and 20 Embassy ;) "................

gagiesotherhalf said:
m27 said:

I can just see it now..."Breaking News...Mark Hughes goes to 24hr garage to get a bottle of milk and 20 Embassy ;) "................

He was going for a Whopper meal.

gagiesotherhalf said:
m27 said:

Utter bollocks, everyone knows he smokes Bensons....! :-)

twinkletoes said:
gagiesotherhalf said:

He was going for a Whopper meal.
With the chairman?

1_barry_conlon said:
gagiesotherhalf said:

Utter bollocks, everyone knows he smokes Bensons....! :-)

Breaking News: Sky Sports sources understands that Hughes has called in at Tesco, Hale and has bought some sausages. As it stands, we are not sure if they are skinless or not. More on this developing story as it happens.

m27 said:
The Fixer said:

"And join us after the break when we'll be revealing if he went right or left at the end of the drive."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.