Freakiest moments in Film

Damocles said:
I thought the SLJackson death in Deep Blue Sea was legitimately shocking whilst we're on the subject

Really? I thought that was blatantly obvious... the 'independence day' style speech whilst slowly walking aroudn the room ensuring that his back was to the conveniently placed hole...

The rape scenes in I Spit On Your Grave and The Last House on the Left.

Particuarly in The Last House on the Left, it starts out pretty grim and uncomfortable to watch then gets, well, er, better....

Does that make me a bad man?

Timmmmahhhh said:
The rape scenes in I Spit On Your Grave and The Last House on the Left.

Particuarly in The Last House on the Left, it starts out pretty grim and uncomfortable to watch then gets, well, er, better....

Does that make me a bad man?

It's not a real rape just acting so it makes it ok.

des hardi said:
the first half hour of bad boy bubby

Fuck me, never met anyone who's seen this film. Couldnt believe it when I first watched at about 20 years ago. Never seen it since.

Didsbury Dave said:
des hardi said:
the first half hour of bad boy bubby

Fuck me, never met anyone who's seen this film. Couldnt believe it when I first watched at about 20 years ago. Never seen it since.

i had people trying to convince me to watch it. it took 5 years until a mate put it on USB. watched the first half hour in shock wondering why i had not turned it off, the next half hour wondering was i crazy....the last half hour makes it worth while.

highly recommended by some blues on here too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.