Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we can get this one done now, even if his club want him to stay until the end of the season. As we've seen, handshake and gentleman agreements dont work...get this gone before the bidding war starts in the summer!

Hopefully we can get this one done now, even if his club want him to stay until the end of the season. As we've seen, handshake and gentleman agreements dont work...get this gone before the bidding war starts in the summer!

Exactly! Get this done now even if we have to loan him back.

Shakhtar might even get past Roma and if so his value will only go up.

In the real world, in order to 'get it done' it would require the club, who owns the player, accepting a bid from City.

There has been talk of a 'clause' but this might not be true & if it does exist, might be more than City are willing to pay.

There may be no desire to sell him, & it may take a huge bid from City OR SOMEONE ELSE, to change that. We might not even want him.

So, can we not have 6 months of the same utter fucking shite from the same whiny fuckers in the Sanchez thread, slagging off Txiki about this one ?

Completely agree. I don't just have this opinion because of his age - if he was performing better he could be 40 for all I care but he is just below the standard required for us at the moment.

In my eyes Yaya peaked at City when he did the lungbusting run and scored against Villa in mid week before we beat WHU to win the league .....if he had have left at the end of that season his reputation would be intact still.Yes I know he has played some half decent games since then ,but he should have gone then .

In my eyes Yaya peaked at City when he did the lungbusting run and scored against Villa in mid week before we beat WHU to win the league .....if he had have left at the end of that season his reputation would be intact still.Yes I know he has played some half decent games since then ,but he should have gone then .
Completely agree and we could have got about £50-60m for him instead of allowing him to decline even further at City to the point that when he plays its like a weird version of Walking Football

In the real world, in order to 'get it done' it would require the club, who owns the player, accepting a bid from City.

There has been talk of a 'clause' but this might not be true & if it does exist, might be more than City are willing to pay.

There may be no desire to sell him, & it may take a huge bid from City OR SOMEONE ELSE, to change that. We might not even want him.

So, can we not have 6 months of the same utter fucking shite from the same whiny fuckers in the Sanchez thread, slagging off Txiki about this one ?
They can’t help themselves.

Spot on.

Oh yeah, Txiki out.

Old chestnut this but maybe we should be looking at who Shaktar would get in as his replacement bound to be just as good and a lot cheaper.

A podcast about Fred featuring someone who watches him a lot. Lots of actual insight, including his argument that Fred would suit this team better than Weigl.

And who has also heard City are in for Marcel Sabitzer of RB Leipzig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.