Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcon that was the one I must have seen, haven't had any media on today and it just popped up as I was looking for something else, thought I had missed something ! Sorry to have raised expectations !

Interesting that Fred started his career as a LB. Maybe we trying to bring him in now as cover for Delph injury and long term replacement for Fern....

Shit just got real if Di Marzio is reporting it.

So... I know jack shit about him, but whoscored has his position in the double pivot for their 6 CL games this season. Which makes it more than likely that he will be the understudy of Fernandinho once he comes in the summer, right? Though at the same time, some on here thought the same about Gundogan as he played the same role at Dortmund in his last season...

pep said we are doing things for the summer so we'll see him then i guess,might be paying a bit less as we would be loaning him back to help them in the CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.