Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woody has offered Fred a £1m a week after tax and are paying Shaktar £100m for the player plus £20m in a brown envelope for his agent , 50/50 on all shirt sales , £1000 for every social media click , Giggsy's old shirt number ,and a date with his brothers missus , deal done :). They are also going to give his dad a season ticket for life in the same seat he has had at the Swamp since 1958.

Woody has offered Fred a £1m a week after tax and are paying Shaktar £100m for the player plus £20m in a brown envelope for his agent , 50/50 on all shirt sales , £1000 for every social media click , Giggsy's old shirt number ,and a date with his brothers missus , deal done :). They are also going to give his dad a season ticket for life in the same seat he has had at the Swamp since 1958.

Hehehe .. and he was persuaded by the history not all this money!

Ric, you need to introduce a ‘Like’ button. This just made me spit my coffee out!!

It still amazes me that Utd fans think their transfer dealing are mostly paid by shirts sales heard it again the other day about the Sanchez shirts sales breaking all records
I find it so funny that the guy who holds their all time shirt sale record actually wanted to join us instead until they offered him insane money lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.