Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked very, very good last night. Thought this was interesting:

"Should he join Man United or City?"

Was between Shakhtar Roma or United Sevilla (which had 0-0 all over it) so I watched the Shakhtar game and Fred was phenomenal, outplayed the likes of De Rossi/Strootman/Nainggolan, with or without the fabulous free-kick... sign him up.

Fred on Pep and City's interest: "Coming from someone like Guardiola, now one of the most recognised managers in the world, it makes me proud. I try not to worry about it. I let my representatives take care of that. My focus is on Shakhtar, with whom I have a contract." [UOL]

Was between Shakhtar Roma or United Sevilla (which had 0-0 all over it) so I watched the Shakhtar game and Fred was phenomenal, outplayed the likes of De Rossi/Strootman/Nainggolan, with or without the fabulous free-kick... sign him up.
Have to say I thought his performance was a bit mixed , fabulous free kick and some nice passes but equally some sloppy ones and could have given away a penalty..
Not trying to denigrate him and our scouts will have watched him a lot more than me but if that's being heralded as a phenomenal performance I would disagree.

Have to say I thought his performance was a bit mixed , fabulous free kick and some nice passes but equally some sloppy ones and could have given away a penalty..
Not trying to denigrate him and our scouts will have watched him a lot more than me but if that's being heralded as a phenomenal performance I would disagree.
He was okay. Marlos was the one with a very good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.