Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really get why people are surprised Fred would go to United. It seems clear in January we tried to get him, and bid roughly £44m which they rejected, so we moved on with the season.

Since then for one reason or another we've decided Jorginho is our guy, and United have decided Fred is their guy. It would be pretty crazy for Fred to say no to United if they're the only offer on the table this summer. I think it's clear enough from his quotes that he would like to be at City, but if we've moved on and it's Shakhtar or United, well it's probably a good career move to head to United.

Also pretty surprised at how much everyone seems to know about the guy, outside of playing a couple of matches against ourselves I find it hard to picture people watching the Ukrainian league to see him play.

I don't really get why people are surprised Fred would go to United. It seems clear in January we tried to get him, and bid roughly £44m which they rejected, so we moved on with the season.

Since then for one reason or another we've decided Jorginho is our guy, and United have decided Fred is their guy. It would be pretty crazy for Fred to say no to United if they're the only offer on the table this summer. I think it's clear enough from his quotes that he would like to be at City, but if we've moved on and it's Shakhtar or United, well it's probably a good career move to head to United.

Also pretty surprised at how much everyone seems to know about the guy, outside of playing a couple of matches against ourselves I find it hard to picture people watching the Ukrainian league to see him play.
Brilliant post. Sometimes we sound more & more like those fans we despise.

If you visit Redcafe, you could form the opinion that he should fit right in at City then. According to those lovely folk on the caff, all our players are popping pills left, right and centre.
Which to be fair is exactly what we said about Leicester

I think it's great that we just say 'ok then, off you go' when agents try to get us involved in an auction with Utd.

That's obviously two deals in the same window, where we did the same thing.

It would appear Mahrez & his agent have stuck with the plan & may well get the reward.
Spot on. Sends a big message to the greedy twats that they need us more than we need them

And it appears Fred's agent went along with the idea of Shakhtar starting an auction by involving Utd, to try & get the fee up.

So like Sanchez, "off you go then, enjoy yourself".

Fred has just released this statement.....

"The talks had been in progress since January with City. Soon after City & United talked to Shakhtar & my agents. And now, if I'm not mistaken, there was news of a very strong bid from United.

As far as negotiations go, I am only focussed on the World Cup. You just think about that, forget about other things. My agents are taking care of it."

Source: Globo Sports

By the sound of it, we walked away as soon as it became clear there'd be a bidding war, leaving Fred with only ManUre as an option.

I get the feeling that Fred really wants City. Why else wouldn't he just concentrate on the 'big bid' in front of Shakhtar & his agent & leave City out of it?

The plot thickens... Mmmm.

Apparantly according to the Caf some film company is booked for monday same one used for the Pogba signing and they reckon it is for Fred.

Apparantly according to the Caf some film company is booked for monday same one used for the Pogba signing and they reckon it is for Fred.

That could be right mate....I've seen rumours on twitter that he is due to have a medical with the rags early this week....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.