Free furniture Walkden

hello

just on the off chance, as the house clearance guys my booked were no shows if anyone knows anyone in need of any of the following it’s all going free or getting cut up for tip tomorrow afternoon;

Double divan bed white leather headboard tv unit pine/oak colour
2 seater orange frantic recliner
Double mdf wardrobe
White chest of drawers
26 inch Samsung tv

just on the off chance, as the house clearance guys my booked were no shows if anyone knows anyone in need of any of the following it’s all going free or getting cut up for tip tomorrow afternoon;

Double mdf wardrobe
White chest of drawers
26 inch Samsung tv

Would you mind posting a picture of the frantic recliner?

Double mdf wardrobe
White chest of drawers
26 inch Samsung tv
@roy.or.r might want the tv.

Would you mind posting a picture of the frantic recliner?

jrm_commons.jpg

Double mdf wardrobe
White chest of drawers
26 inch Samsung tv

Probably after the fact now but freecycle is a good way of shifting unwanted furniture and other items. Can't post a link right now but easy to find on Google and there should be a group local to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.