Free kids Man City Kit

Essex blue

I ordered a new kit for my son from the city website

Unfortunately despite putting in his height and weight the kit is too small and it was personalised we carnt send it back and have to re order.

Would anyone with a child between 3 and 6 want the strip (no socks) tho it does have Nico 1 on the back.

The kit cost me £65 but I would rather see it go to young city fan for free and i will pay the postage as well so it’s totally free to a fellow blue mooner.

Pm your address and I will post it to you

Unfortunately despite putting in his height and weight the kit is too small and it was personalised we carnt send it back and have to re order.

Would anyone with a child between 3 and 6 want the strip (no socks) tho it does have Nico 1 on the back.

The kit cost me £65 but I would rather see it go to young city fan for free and i will pay the postage as well so it’s totally free to a fellow blue mooner.

Unfortunately i'm a 6ft6 man so it might not fit me so I wont send you my address. But it's a nice gesture of you this mate. Well played.

what a top bloke - kudos!

my little one is too small unfortunately but thats such a nice gesture, I love blues

Hi guys

I have a fellow board member who pm and I will be sending the kit to him so it s now gone.

Sorry to anyone who missed out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.