Free screening of Palace away in legends lounge.

Millwallawayveteran1988

Just had an email about this. It's something to do with Cityzens membership but looks like anyone who is a citizen can apply for this limited voucher which entitles a plus one and a free drink.

As it's a 3pm Saturday game, might be popular so check your emails or log onto citizens portal.

Got this too, do you not have to spend your citizen points to redeem the voucher? Either way it's a decent thing for City to do

Got this too, do you not have to spend your citizen points to redeem the voucher? Either way it's a decent thing for City to do

Doesn't mention it in the email. I would imagine limited to a few hundred though. Any Morrison there too.

Top of table clash too. Won't be an easy game this one.

Doesn't mention it in the email. I would imagine limited to a few hundred though. Any Morrison there too.

Top of table clash too. Won't be an easy game this one.

I didn't read the whole email in truth, i just saw the bit that mentioned signing into the citizens portal to redeem the voucher i assumed it would cost cityzen points. I like the idea of it, it's another good idea from the club and something extra they're doing for the fans. Won't be taking up the offer personally as i'm going to the game but it's still a good touch from City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.