FREE STREAMS - PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPDB said:
You have helped me out a few times. Thanks mate!

P.S. What is the best link to watch on the iPad?

google veetle from your ipad, click link & it will open up the mobile version of their website.

now at top of veetle web page, click channels

now on left of veetle webpage (under categories heading), click sports.

book mark this page on your ipad desktop

or you can go to app store and search for the free veetle app and justin.tv app

Heyy, can any of you guys hook me up with a stream for the elimination chamber tonight? Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance. :)

Guys, if you are using Google Chrome (and you should be as it is brilliant and easily the best web browser by a country mile) then add this extension:

<a class="postlink" href="https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oamjbefinnglappklpabmhpbcdiephoo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... pbcdiephoo</a>

or Search for "Google Chrome Extension Live Football"

It gives you a little football icon in the top right that you can click on and provides links to all live games that are due on:

wkl8qp.jpg

6f5v6t.png

Enjoy!

Shady, you are a star. Although a season ticket holder, I never get to the away games and the number of times I have wanted to pat you on the back = trillions - as I don't think I have missed a City game in years. Thanks again mate!

Thanks for all the links, especially Shady. I have found rojadirecta to be a very useful site. Went very slow at one time but that seems to be fixed. Google rojadirecta and you will find it.

If people keep asking for pm's here then the anti piracy companies will still say "wtf your still facilitating illegal streaming" when they see "thanks x"

Be a bit more subtle and say something like "hi i am struggling with my video player could i get a pm for help" or similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.