Free Villa Ticket has now gone *************************

beano46

This is a 100% Geniune offer, the first Blue to PM there address gets my Villa Ticket completely free of charge posted out to them before 1700, The reason I can no longer attend and don't want the ticket to go to waste.

If you replie after 0700 today please be paticent as I will be in bed until around 1600 as I'm nights finishing at 0630 and will be up at around 1600.

beano46 said:
This is a 100% Geniune offer, the first Blue to PM there address gets my Villa Ticket completely free of charge posted out to them before 1700, The reason I can no longer attend and don't want the ticket to go to waste.

If you replie after 0700 today please be paticent as I will be in bed until around 1600 as I'm nights finishing at 0630 and will be up at around 1600.
Hi, my name is Paticent, and I claim my free ticket ;)

I have 2 adults for Villa spare

£70 FOR THE PAIR - Will sell seperate. £40 EACH

Doug Ellis Lower Block Q1 Row T seats 310,311

pm if interested.

SOLD - SOLD

Re: 1 Villa ticket desperately wanted *************************

Dear all fellow citizens i am in desperate need of 1 yes just 1 ticket for me, i live in wolves mid week (i know poor me) manchester at weekends i am down here this weekend for my annual visit to the villa, however one small problem i didnt get my ticket doh! a lot going on, had 3200 points so not too sure if i would have got one, anyway i need a ticket, regardless of what happens i will be in and arounf the WITTON pub begging i go to this fixture every year and i dont want saturday to be an exception, if anyone out there has a ticket please let me have it cash when i meet you or could even get the cash to you before, i dont need a lift just one ticket, please there must be one out there,,,,,,,,,, if you have one please message me back and i will contact you forthwith, thanks for reading[/size]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.