Freecycle

cityfansimon

Anybody ever used it or something similar? I've got a couple of 2 seat sofa's I need to get rid of. No major rush as long as if they are both out by the beginning of October.

Is it fairly easy to use or am I gonna be pestered by people wasting my time? Will it be easier just taking them to the tip?

Stick them on gumtree in the freebies section for a day someone will come pick em up if in decent condition

I'm viewing a flat in Whalley Range on Tuesday that is completely unfurnished so I maybe able to take them off your hands mate. What are they like please? PM if better for you.

Used freecycle a few times, it's great. Got rid of some sofas, had a rabbit run, all good

I'm viewing a flat in Whalley Range on Tuesday that is completely unfurnished so I maybe able to take them off your hands mate. What are they like please? PM if better for you.

They are in reasonable condition. I've had them about 7 years and when I got them they were about 18 months old. One has had me sitting in it for 7 years and has become a bit squashed, the other one has hardly been sat on. I'm off the match soon but when I get back I can send you some pics of them if you want?

They are in reasonable condition. I've had them about 7 years and when I got them they were about 18 months old. One has had me sitting in it for 7 years and has become a bit squashed, the other one has hardly been sat on. I'm off the match soon but when I get back I can send you some pics of them if you want?

Yes please if you wouldn't mind. Cheers.

Got rid of a load of stuff when I left for the States (though I think some people who took stuff were also flogging it) and received loads of stuff here too. Great for getting rid of large items without having to pay to dump it at the tip.
Great website / service

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.