Freesat advice

my tv is LG ,its hooked up to t,internet , glad I asked this question as its not as simple as it appears !! ,
changing the LNB I can do , but realigning ? not sure if i,d knock it irretrievably out of kilter , any further more detailed advice on changing the LNB will be welcome

As long as the dish isn’t knocked out of it’s current position and just replace the old LNB with the new one, it should be realigned
I got someone into to do it for me and they charged me £25, just because I couldn’t be arsed swapping them

As said just don't knock it, although if you do (or it's not in good alignment anyway) a meter would cost you £8 or £9 from Amazon and are pretty foolproof to use.

I have now done it ! purchased a freesat box for £89 , plus new lnb , it was easy to replace the old one , no realigning needed , and it worked first time !!
thanks for all the advice , my next project is to run cables from the dish into the bedroom and get a second hand freesat for there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.