Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying we will get this guy, but on the one occasion I saw him he looked a player, and he definitely fits the 'profile'.
If you look at the team against Liverpool it had a large influence of young players in it.
Ederson, Laporte, Stones, Mendy, Sterling, Bernardo, plus Sane and Jesus.
Contrast and compare that with the majority of other sides and you see why they look at us and see succession planning.
Which young talent wouldn't want to be part of that squad?

I'm not saying we will get this guy, but on the one occasion I saw him he looked a player, and he definitely fits the 'profile'.
If you look at the team against Liverpool it had a large influence of young players in it.
Ederson, Laporte, Stones, Mendy, Sterling, Bernardo, plus Sane and Jesus.
Contrast and compare that with the majority of other sides and you see why they look at us and see succession planning.
Which young talent wouldn't want to be part of that squad?

images

;-)

He was asked to sign a new contract and pep would take him on tour and be part of the first team set up? Sancho missed the deadline set and stopped answering his phone as well!! City didn’t let him go, he left

He was asked to sign a new contract and pep would take him on tour and be part of the first team set up? Sancho missed the deadline set and stopped answering his phone as well!! City didn’t let him go, he left

I know, hence he didn't want to be part of the exciting young squad being assembled.

Sounds like we need to make a gentleman's agreement with Barcelona; they get de Ligt, we get de Jong, the players don't get a fookin say in the manner ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.