Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Dutch connection / Cruyff philosophy would overpower the finances and pull of playing for PSG

It does.

The report hedges its bets.

Surely if De Jong had set his heart on playing for Pep, then all the recent reports about potential sanctions and bans against City had no effect on his decision.

City are able to conclude the player, regardless.

Ban or no ban.

And where's this announcement from Paris.

It does.

The report hedges its bets.

Surely if De Jong had set his heart on playing for Pep, then all the recent reports about potential sanctions and bans against City had no effect on his decision.

City are able to conclude the player, regardless.

Ban or no ban.

And where's this announcement from Paris.
Why have we not sealed this deal?

For january,it can all be done except the registration can't it?
Seeing as how Ajax are in a title race and the CL knock out stages and have no shortage of suitors for the lad, I don't think it'll happen in January.

If we want to fight off the others we should get it done now and loan him back till the summer if we have to
Why would ajax want to do that, when there will be no shortage of offers in fthe summer. Unless we paid well over everyone elses prospective offers.

Why would ajax want to do that, when there will be no shortage of offers in fthe summer. Unless we paid well over everyone elses prospective offers.
From the last few pages it seems he wants to come and we want him,deals get done,unless the last few pages were bollocks then as you where

From the last few pages it seems he wants to come and we want him,deals get done,unless the last few pages were bollocks then as you where
Well yes but Ajax have the final say at least until the summer.They might agree now for the summer but it will be Ajax that decide, i cant see why they would though but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.