Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. The Mirror saying Spurs will try to get him if Eriksen leaves. Can't see it myself. Would Levy willingly spend that sort of cash on a player?

Well if they sell ericsson for 100m maybe they can afford him but why would the player go to spurs when he has better options?

Well if they sell ericsson for 100m maybe they can afford him but why would the player go to spurs when he has better options?
No chance he'll go there or should I say no chance he'll get the chance, imagine the wages compared to Ali, Kane etc who'll want parity.

I don't watch the Dutch league, so I haven't watched him anywhere near as much as the experts on here. I have watched a couple of CL matches and concentrated on his performances, which were underwhelming.

Are his many supporters on here not worried about him stepping up a couple of levels. Many expensive Dutch players have failed in recent years in the premier league.

I don't watch the Dutch league, so I haven't watched him anywhere near as much as the experts on here. I have watched a couple of CL matches and concentrated on his performances, which were underwhelming.

Are his many supporters on here not worried about him stepping up a couple of levels. Many expensive Dutch players have failed in recent years in the premier league.

This is exactly what I was saying before. Given how weak the league is you have to put more weight on the big games where he hasn’t really impressed, notably a horror show at CB losing 3-0 against league leaders PSV, not a £75m player.

Much rather have Ndombele as he is a better fit for the PL imo and played really well against us twice and also was the stand out against PSG in two of the three games he played against them.

I’m starting to think we want a more tradition holding player rather than just someone to play it out from the back.

Think Pep has seen what it’s like without Fernandinho and how you can’t get away with putting another footballer there in the Premier League.

The club decided against it because Pep wan'ts someone else or has all the FFP stories meant they're being careful about spending?

I'm wondering if Bernardo's unexpected versatility has affected the path Pep had previously chosen.Perhaps a more combative/defensive type is now deemed more useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.