Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if Bernardo's unexpected versatility has affected the path Pep had previously chosen.Perhaps a more combative/defensive type is now deemed more useful.

Lol.
From day one I was saying Bernardo should play as CM, if I know it then Pep + Our full time scouts should knew it as well.
There is nothing unexpected about Bernardo's ability.

Regarding Frenkie, he is joy to watch and I hope he come to City.
If he ends up at Barca, then good luck to him.

Barca making it known Courtinho is for sale - never thought he was worth anything like what they paid. Scouse hype seriously overrated a good player into a great one. Wonder if they are trying to raise funds for De Jong ?
Coutinho would be incredible for us. It’s hard for a playmaker like him to co exist with Messi. Anywhere else and he’d become unplayable again.

Agree but we don’t need him, LB and DM are our priorities in the summer. I’d like to see Ndombelle and not got a clue on LB, Napoli have a decent one.

Ghoulam, fantastic LB just coming back from a bad injury, guess we would be monitoring him for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.