Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or they sell him for loads of money and buy him and Neves. That would be bad.

United aren't going to get Neves while Matic is the only undisputed starting midfielder at the club.

Milinkovic-Savic is the guy they'll probably get when Pogba goes.

FDJ is far more suited to Barca than Pogba.I can see Pogba being a Madrid type signing,they would suit each other.

Hopefully FDJ is our no.1 though and he can see the pathway is pretty much clear for him here.That,and Pep,may just persuade him.

Would be devastated, true story

Pogba's value is dropping like a stone and given the wages he is on I think it makes any deal more difficult. Whatever happens going forward he is damaged goods. I cant see anyone matching his wages. Would the rags pay him off and take a hit on c£100m they paid? I doubt it.

Far cheaper to sack JM.

Yes I’ve watched every Ajax game including the earlier champions league games this season and was following his progress last summer when he was properly introduced. And before anyone asks the games are on a streaming app that’s automatically DVR’s games. Yes he’s the Mbappe of the position a young player that was highly rated in youth circles that took his chance and ran with it now all the big clubs are aware of him and want to sign him with a huge price tag. He will have at minimum 6 games to show his quality on the world stage and played well against AEK Athens.

Dealing with the physicality of the PL is a myth when we see our Dave, players like Kante Jorginho and a host of others come over and adapt just fine. What de Jong has is incredible technical ability, maturity and leadership for such a young age and courage playing from back to front that sees his manager use him often at CB as they groom other academy players to eventually play CB full time. You want players like him in the PL and not playing elsewhere as he continues to rise like Mbappe wishing we would’ve paid the money sooner.

Ok, you’ve seen a lot of him then!! Hope we’re in for him then if he’s such a talent. I’ll try to watch him against Bayern.

Looks Barca bound.
I woukd hope we don't get Pogba either, we can do without his ego upsetting the rest of the squad.
Think I'd rather have a Neves, Weigl or Rabiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.