Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Express City Offensive by De Jong
Guardiola wants to rob the Dutchman of Barça
The sports director has already met with Overmars on several occasions

Manchester City is ready to reach an agreement immediately with Ajax Amsterdam to take over the services of Frenkie De Jong. Pep Guardiola is very interested in having the midfielder and Txiki Begiristain, sports director of the English team, has gotten to work to get it.

Txiki has traveled several times to Amsterdam to meet Marc Overmars, his counterpart at Ajax. As a result of these meetings, Manchester City knows that Ajax wants De Jong to finish the season so Txiki has proposed to the Dutch club to pay now the 80 million that Overmars asks and leave it on loan until the end of the year. It is the same proposal that Robert Fernandez wanted to carry out several months ago but the club did not want to make this investment so high for a player that he can not count on immediately.

The position of Ajax has not changed whether Abidal or Txiki is your interlocutor but the City seems to have more room for economic maneuver and is willing to pay now to have it later. Guardiola considers that he is a player who would fit perfectly in his style and is pressuring the club's management to tie the player as soon as possible and snatch it from Barcelona.

I know very little of FDJ. Is he the likely replacement for Ferna?
I do not know how likely? but i can not see Pep not going in for him, simply too much quality and promise for a kid, who would not want a possible future worlds best?

I find it hard to believe this deal will happen, but if it did... having KDB and FDJ in the same midfield will be like entering a cheat code into a video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.