Frenkie de Jong

Lifelikecity

People are too quick to believe stuff out from Spain. Especially when it comes with terms like “95% done”, you can smell it for what it is
That journo I think is a wannabe romano and will do anything for clicks I think journos who are close to the rags will have a say soon

D

Deleted member 87819

Maybe it's true, but you would have to wonder why someone's going to United if City are interested.

Ten Hag is his former manager, sure, but Pep's going down as one of the greatest to ever coach the game, this City team is the best in the world and with Haaland arriving could become one of the best ever.

Are you really choosing the conference league, toxic dressing rooms, leaks, Rio and Keane losing their minds over that?
I don’t understand what you’re trying to say. Are you believing the information or doubting it? Isn’t it a coincidence that there was a reporter yesterday saying he heard United contacted Barcelona and heard he wasn’t interested in them and only in a club like us? Then the next day this is leaked. Connect the dots

D

Deleted member 87819

nah since laporta is barcas president hes been tier 1,he was first one to broke torres to barca
He was one of the first to put forth a briefing, that’s all. The wording he’s using says it all

DeBlueLou

Yea sounds like the rags have bagged De Jong... Whatever was Tolmie talking about :S

Seth MCFC

Team supported
Manchester City
If a player chooses to join United over us, then they are not worth going for anyway. Wouldn’t believe those reports just yet, though — wait until more journalists are reporting it.

Gumzy97

Team supported
Man city
After this Haaland saga with the Spanish press it’s hard to believe them

BlueMedic

No idea if he's worth the fuss - but fairly sure we've reached a stage whereby very few players if given a choice would choose to go to United over City. Which makes me believe if he's going to United he's probably not got a choice.

I have faith in the guys making our transfer decisions, after the Haaland announcement I'm pretty sure we'll get players in the positions we need and can be pretty relaxed heading into the transfer window.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.