Frenkie de Jong

Silva FDJ swap next season if silva still wants out is what we should be pushing for..
If we are gonna do that why not just buy FDJ outright now, and then see who will bid the highest for Bernado next summer? Gündo and KDB are not getting younger, a FDJ would for me be a good successor for either.

If we are gonna do that why not just buy FDJ outright now, and then see who will bid the highest for Bernado next summer? Gündo and KDB are not getting younger, a FDJ would for me be a good successor for either.

Yeah agree weird city not all over him..

Cole Palmer anyone ??

I've read multiple times FDJ doesn't want a Manchester move (it's okay Blue tinted shade wearers, it happens) so if that is true isn't all of this moot?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.