Frenkie de Jong

PSG. City will not sign FDJ IMO. We have no money for such an expensive move and we are great losers in the potential swap deal. Won't happen.
Friend, I understood you don’t believe we will sign him many posts ago, you don’t need to make the same point more forceful every time because it won’t make it more or less true. No one knows our plans and targets and the transfer window can open possibilities. It looks to me we were in on the FDJ deal, then distanced ourselves, and there may be a window to be drawn in again, especially if United can’t close it. Now for you to say “PSG!!!” just so it isn’t us… nope.

We will not pay 80M£ to any club in this transfer window after signing Haaland. Impossible. We will sell Jesus, Itakura, and maybe Yangel Herrera and we have sold Porro to cover LB and DM transfers.
This isn’t what Tolmie has said, in fact, what he’s said is the club has told Pep we had quite a lot to spend

We’ve had this discussion a thousand times already in this and other threads. We sign him to play as 6 and 8 and in two years he’d absolutely be a protagonist in the team knowing Pep. Especially as we are likely to lose Gundogan next season if not in this already. It’s the perfect transitional signing if Bellingham were to come next summer. Just an absolute no brainer
Frankie would be a monster in our midfield. He is proficient in multiple roles and for the reported fee it would be a coup to have him.

Forward planning for the next 5 seasons. Gundo, sterling, Mahrez and maybe Jesus moving on over the next 12 months. Fern already gone. Get him in City.

Friend, I understood you don’t believe we will sign him many posts ago, you don’t need to make the same point more forceful every time because it won’t make it more or less true. No one knows our plans and targets and the transfer window can open possibilities. It looks to me we were in on the FDJ deal, then distanced ourselves, and there may be a window to be drawn in again, especially if United can’t close it. Now for you to say “PSG!!!” just so it isn’t us… nope.

This isn’t what Tolmie has said, in fact, what he’s said is the club has told Pep we had quite a lot to spend
I believe only @93.20blue in terms of transfers.

Talk about a swap, Bernie for FDJ. Not for me, thanks. And anyway, wouldn't Barca prefer a straight cash deal, given they (supposedly) haven't got a pot to piss in?

Agree but it depends if Silva fancies it?

Reports from few in the know says he is happy here now so my guess it’s made up usual Twitter rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.