Frenkie de Jong

Not sure if mentioned, but I see the FdJ sale being the money that makes the Bernardo sale to Barca happen. Whilst we don’t want to see Bernardo go, if he does then it needs to be for our valuation and the more money they get for FdJ from United the greater the chance Barcelona reach our valuation for Bernardo.
Still can’t afford it, wage cap is the issue. There are still over now and want 4 players as well as gavi’s renewal.

It will happen to United before 30th June..bet on it. It wont drag (more). It will start moving like 3 days before that and go from there. I think its important for Barca to get it done before the 1st of July.
Sum will be like 75m€ guaranteed and 20 add ons of which 10-13 is easily attainable like 85-88 total.

I think Ten Hag thinks its important to switch the midfield before he gets in there and Eriksen will be ready by then as well. He needs time for the offence on the training pitch unlike Ole and Ralf that basically just let it play out with the ball and see what happened. "Transitions"

All speculation of course..

edit: And ETH will bench Bruno, he will not stand for it in the long run.

Nations Leagues players will of course have 3-4 weeks off and not join until mid july.

Last edited:
It will happen to United before 30 June..bet on it. It wont drag. It will start moving like 3 days before that and go from there. I think its important for Barca to get it done before the 1st of July.
Sum will be like 75m€ guaranteed and 20 add ons of which 10-13 is easily attainable like 85-88 total.

I think Ten Hag thinks its important to switch the midfield before he gets in there and Eriksen will be ready by then as well. He needs time for the offence on the training pitch unlike Ole and Ralf that basically just let it play out with the ball and see what happened. "Transitions"

It wont drag? they've been at this 2 weeks already.

It will happen to United before 30th June..bet on it. It wont drag (more). It will start moving like 3 days before that and go from there. I think its important for Barca to get it done before the 1st of July.

edit: And ETH will bench Bruno, he will not stand for it in the long run.

Nations Leagues players will of course have 3-4 weeks off and not join until mid july.

sniff, sniff, sniff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.